Rain gauge 18.104.22.16887 – Neowin
Rainmeter is a free open source platform that allows skins to run on the desktop. Rainmeter lets you display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage counters to fully functional audio visualizers. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Rainmeter is the best known and most popular desktop personalization program for Windows. Upgrade your Windows computer at home or work with skins; Practical and compact applets that float freely on your desktop. Rainmeter skins give you useful information at a glance. It’s easy to keep tabs on your system resources, such as memory and battery power, or your online data feeds, including email, RSS feeds, and weather forecasts.
Many skins are even functional: they can save your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite apps, and control your media player, all in a clean and unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize as you like. Rainmeter is both an app and a toolkit.
Rainmeter is open source software distributed free under the terms of the GNU GPL v2 license.
Rain gauge modification log 22.214.171.12487:
- Registry: Fixed an issue when the registry returned a string longer than 4096 characters.
- Installer: Fixed an issue where the user’s local language could not be detected and Arabic was selected by default.
- Script: Improved error logging when an invalid Lua script is used in a disabled Script metric.
- Skin / Tape: Added BevelColor and BevelColor2 to allow color definition when a bevel is set on the skin background or on a tape measure.
- Languages: Localization string updates for Swedish.
Download: Rain gauge 126.96.36.19987 | 2.4 MB (Open Source)
Display: Rainmeter Home page | Rainmeter 4.5 Release Notes
Be alerted of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware