Key Program Highlights of the 5th Annual SMi Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Virtual Conference
SMi Group Reports: With less than two weeks to go, here are the highlights of what will be covered at the 5th Annual HPAPi Virtual Conference.
LONDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, April 29, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – SMi Group is delighted to announce the key program highlights for the 5th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference (HPAPi) which will meet virtually on May 10-11, 2021. Delegates to the highly anticipated two-day conference will hear from our global expert panel of over 18 speakers to strengthen their knowledge on key topics such as regulatory and regulatory issues. more important. surrounding potent ingredients and different containment methods, while staying at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to increasing drug production demands.
Interested parties can attend the conference by registering at £ 499 for pharmaceutical and biotech companies and £ 999 for suppliers and commercial companies at http://www.highlypotentapi.com/PR5.
The main highlights of this year’s conference program include:
Opening Remarks Day 1 on PPE in COVID-19 vs. Technical Controls in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• SARS-Cov-2 and Powerful APIs – Similarities and Differences
• Can pharmaceutical engineering controls be used to protect healthcare workers during COVID-19?
• “PPE” outlook in COVID-19 compared to PPE in the pharmaceutical industry
• Governments, regulators, expert bodies and others, will we be ready for the next time?
Justin Mason-Home, FRSC, HPAPI Project Services Ltd
Theme: Work toxicology and emphasis on worker safety
Opening speech on HPAPi – the dose makes the poison
• What is HPAPI
• What are health-based exposure limits (HBEL)?
• Regulatory application of HBELs in HPAPI manufacturing
Ester Lovsin-Barle, Head of Product and Health Management, Takeda
Theme: The latest innovations in the design of HPAPI installations
Spotlight on Automation and Robotics Shaping the Future of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
• Opportunities to automate manufacturing processes and control processing safely
• Innovations in robotic technologies to limit interactions with hazardous substances and protect operators
• Machines capable of integrating and collaborating with other equipment in the supply chain
• Predictions towards the future of HPAPI manufacturing
Richard Denk, Head of Sales Containment, SKAN AG
Theme: Scaling up high potential manufacturing
Day 2 Opening Remarks on Assessing the Risk of Cross Contamination in an Ointment Factory – A Case Study
• Guidelines for cross-contamination and toxicological approach
• Complexity of the analysis of the risks of cross-contamination and of certain possible measures
• Case study: ointments for different purposes
Ildiko Ziegler, QA Manager, Vanessa Research
Theme: Shedding light on best practices for cleaning validation
Keynote Address: Cleanup Validation Approaches for Powerful APIs
• An overview of regulatory guidelines and cleaning validation limit requirements
• Approaches for effective evaluation of cleaning validation and monitoring
• Set appropriate residue limits for the equipment
• Case study on determining the appropriate validation methods for manufacturing powerful APIs
Fred Ohsiek, Senior Cleaner Validation Specialist, Novo Nordisk
With less than two weeks left, this is an essential conference for those who want to hear the latest information and updates from leading industry experts in the field.
The full agenda, list of speakers and brochure can be viewed online at http://www.highlypotentapi.com/PR5.
Sponsored by: Catalent Pharma Solutions & FPS Food and Pharma Systems
To join the conference as a sponsor and exhibitor, please contact Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or by email at [email protected]
For media inquiries contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 or [email protected]
SMi’s Fifth Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference
May 10 – 11, 2021
Virtual conference: online access only
About the SMi group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event production company specializing in business-to-business conferences, workshops, masterclasses and online communities. We create and organize events in the defense, security, energy, utilities, finance and pharmacy sectors. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking thought leaders and visionaries, which allows us to bring our communities together to learn, engage, share and network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.
write us here