Best Blockchain Internships in India to Apply Today
by Aratrika Dutta
25 October 2021
Blockchain expertise is the fastest growing skill according to the latest skill index. The demand for people with blockchain skills is high. Due to its many areas of application, it is looking to hire people with the skills to navigate this new technology. This article lists the best blockchain internships in India to apply for today.
Blockchain research analysis internship
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Research of new blockchain protocols
- Create content around search results
- Management of daily operational tasks
- Who are available for a full-time internship (in a company)
- Who can start the internship between 18 October’21 and 22 November’21
- Who are available for 1 month
- Who has relevant skills and interests?
Required Skills :
MS-Office and research and analysis
Development of blockchain and cryptocurrency
DPL (Desi Premier League)
- Collaborate with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisioned functionalities.
- Create features and application interfaces using programming languages ââand writing multithreaded code.
- Apply the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data from cyber attacks and information hacks.
- Maintenance of client side and server side applications.
- Optimize and secure blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Train sales staff in blockchain features that enable secure digital payments.
- Document blockchain development processes and comply with data protection best practices.
- Keep abreast of current blockchain technologies and cryptography
- Work on blockchain enterprise technology framework design and development solutions
- Work on the selection of first product technologies, POC, development and testing based on system requirements
- Work to be at the forefront of blockchain-related technologies to maintain the company’s advantage in the market
Crypto Analyst / Crypto Marketing Analyst
Enigmasoft Technologies Private Limited
- Writing and publishing research and analysis, both in-depth and in rapid response to emerging market data, macroeconomic data, fundamentals and current events.
- Develop dashboards to track key metrics relevant to cryptocurrency and blockchain projects
- Identify trends in blockchain data and run statistical analysis to assess the predictive power against crypto prices
- Develop and maintain original methodologies for analyzing cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Write an original, in-depth or brief analysis outlining marketing strategies and reacting to emerging news that may include events such as changes in fundamental data measures, central bank news, geopolitical news, or dramatic changes in the market. market dynamics.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency field
- Nice to manage communities on Twitter, Telegram and Discord
- Experience working in marketing in the cryptocurrency industry
- Experience in managing a successful marketing campaign – Solid experience in web analytics and Google Adwords
- Leadership skills with the ability to define and prioritize goals
- Be able to manage several projects at the same time
- Possess immense knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and businesses and the ecosystem around it.
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Design efficient and scalable delivery systems for the VMware blockchain service
- Design and write specifications related to workflows in cloud-based management systems to enable the product to be continuously integrated with technologies such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS
- Develop test tools and frameworks for our blockchain product
- Work with various ecosystem teams in VMware to support and manage the SaaS solutions offered by VMware blockchain.
- Strong experience in Python or equivalent scripting language.
- Strong networking knowledge, knowledge of the desired vSphere networking stack.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes Experience with cloud technologies (AWS / vSphere).
Virtual Internship – Blockchain Development
Blockchain developers are responsible for the complete lifecycles of blockchain applications, from research and analysis to design and execution. They use various programming languages ââto create interfaces, features and architecture
Terms & Conditions
- Experience and good understanding of blockchain
- Proficiency in backend scripting languages ââsuch as PHP, Angular.js, Node.js, etc.
- Experience in the design, construction, testing and deployment of blockchains; either individually or as part of a solution development team using distributed application frameworks such as Hyperledger, Ethereum, etc.
- Must have development experience with blockchain, distributed ledger technologies including Solidity, Truffle, Geth, Parity, Hyperledger, Quorum or other blockchain platforms and technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in leading technical discussions, defining the scope of decisions and recommending best practices
- Able to understand business requirements and the ability to translate them into functional and efficient software solutions
- Experience in developing content on products and applications Deliver training programs for influential segments on various aspects of the product
- Fresher with the above skills can also apply
- Immediate adherents are preferable.
Skills: Hyperledger, Ethereum, Monax, Blockapps Strato, BitCoin Blockchain, Multichain, BigChainDB.
Blockchain Developer (internship)
EddyTools technical solutions
- Data structure
- Hash function
- Public key and private key cryptography
- Databases and networks: fundamental knowledge of database and network concepts
- Advanced programming languages: with basic knowledge of the programming language
Share this article
About the Author
More info about the author